Let’s all take a moment to appreciate the beauty of Hyde Park in the Autumn. This is now my second anniversary of being a Londoner at this wonderful time of year and this is by far my most favourite place to come and explore. Although, it doesn’t matter where you are in the UK or even world to appreciate the smaller things Autumn brings us. This post is a little reminder on the things that go unnoticed this season brings to our daily lives!
1. Pavements lined with colour! Photogenic streets brought alive by the golden tones of fallen leaves. There is really nothing better than crunching the leaves on your way to work or school. The small things in life <3
2. Conkers, because your never too old to have a little competition. It’s free and will remind you of all those childhood memories. Also rumour has it, conkers defer spiders (but that’s just a myth!)
3. The cold, crisp mornings. You may be thinking…. well this doesn’t sound great. But it really is, especially if your a little hungover or just need a refreshing start to your day.
4. The hot drinks. From soups, to hazelnut hot chocolate (shout out to starbucks) or simply a good old latte! They taste even better to warm you up on a chilly start!
5. Wrapping up warm in your many layers of jumpers, knits, scarfs and thermals! Excuse to buy more? I’ll take it!
What else would you add to the list?